How We Help
Our business is built around connecting the dots between digital, individuals and businesses. The three cannot operate in silo any longer, and a big part of developing digitally is having a strong personal brand that lends itself to creating more opportunities within business. An example of this is utilising LinkedIn to build a strong, decisive personal brand that showcases your values & motivations. You'll find people start contacting you for you, versus the company you belong to - this is just a happy byproduct.
Further, developing social media skills is a key area for most businesses to work on, and we work with start ups, SME's, charities and blue chip organisations in a way that suits them, helping them get to grips with all things algorithm and post types for the main social platforms. Get in touch if you'd like to know more, or scroll down for more information.
Digital Personal Branding
Before we go any further, you may be asking yourself, 'what is digital personal branding?' Well, with the rise of social media, and the growth of digital marketing, there is now a need within industry to know the person behind who you're going to be in business with because, ultimately, people do business with people.
That said, we have developed a portfolio of options to help individuals develop their own personal brand digitally. If any of the following questions sound familiar, then get in touch.
Do you want to harness the power of social media to build your personal brand?
Are you on social media, but not sure what you're doing, why you're doing it or what you want to achieve?
Do you want to build a credible online persona, that is intrinsically linked to your personal values?
Then this is perfect for you.
We work either on a one to one or group basis with Senior Stakeholders, C-Level Executives, Sales Managers, Marketing Professionals, Directors and CEO's who are on social media to promote their business, but not sure where they should spend most of their time. We get to grips with what motivates you, the what & who of you, and where your brand exists.
What's typically covered in a one to one session?
- Completely up to you! We will talk through your requirements before hand, before a bespoke session is compiled to meet your needs.
Length: however long you like! Works best over 2 sessions of 2 hours each.
Price: Dependent on content & length. Get in touch for a guide on price.
Your Personal Brand & LinkedIn
Perhaps the easiest way to think of a digital personal brand is through LinkedIn, the job site founded many moons ago that has only recently been exploited by professionals to build brands and relationships.
Clients mostly come to us with difficulty on completing their LinkedIn profile, having trouble with both content & clarity.
- Rewriting your profile
- Offering advice & examples of the types of posts to write
- Tips on how to subtly weave your personal brand through your profile
- Help on navigating the platform - as basic as you need
We work with you one to one, and immediately set you at ease, as no question is a stupid question. We know no two clients are the same, and sessions last as little or as long as you like, and sometimes multiple half hour sessions work best, daytime, evening or weekends. Working with clients over Zoom, but also Skype and FaceTime, it is up to you how you get the help you need.
Get in touch with what you're after, and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Personal Branding for Employees
Employees are built in advocates for your business. Their personal brand should feed into the business one, but should ultimately remain unique to them. Helping them uncover their personal brand is a win win for businesses and employees alike.
We work on a group basis with team members, coaching them on what their brand is, where they should be spending their time digitally and how they can make connections with the right people.
What's typically covered?
- Why you should be building a personal brand
- An introduction to the social media landscape
- Introduction to the main social media channels to build a personal brand
- How to optimise your profiles
- How to 'beat' the algorithm
- Types of posts and where to find them
- Relevant influencers for your industry
- Overview of hash tagging and why it is important for each platform
- Bringing it together; is your brand strong enough?
*Please note, this works best for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, although it can be adapted for Facebook.
Length: 3.5 hours
Price: Dependent on number of participants. One person - £270, two to four people - £175 each, five to eight people - £155 each.
This workshop can be tailored for small groups, or for individuals on a one to one basis.
Social Media Workshops
OCJ Marketing have developed a number of social media workshops, anything from general overviews to platform specific ones. Take a look at 3 example workshops & their contents below. If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, never fear, get in touch so we can create something unique for you.
Social Media Overview
What is social media, and what are the benefits? Why use social media? Does social media worry you? Which platform should I be on? If you need help with any of these questions, then we have the answer!
This course has been developed for Marketing Professionals, Directors and Sales Managers who want to take back control of their social media, and really understand where they should focus their efforts. Social media helps keep your clients engaged, makes it easier for your clients to find you, and marks your business as relevant & trustworthy.
- An introduction to social media channels in general
- Overview of the major channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and how they differ
- Identifying the right platform for you & your business
- Social media best practice
- How to keep on top of your social media, when you have a busy schedule
- Develop content ideas that are relevant to your audience
Use Instagram to Build Your Brand
How can I use Instagram to build my brand's online presence? How can I use Instagram more effectively? If you need help with any of these questions, then we have the answer!
Instagram is a fantastic way to build your brand’s online presence, and as the fastest growing social platform right now, is definitely something your brand should be considering using. During this 2.5 hour workshop, you’ll learn why the most successful brands are incorporating images into their marketing strategies – and how you can use Instagram to increase your own following.
- Understand the basics of Instagram
- Optimise your profile - tips on how to create a compelling bio
- Understand the difference between personal and business accounts
- Understanding the new Instagram algorithm
- Overview of Instagram features, including shoppable posts and Instagram Stories
- Setting objectives and measuring success with Instagram analytics
- Understand how hashtags can help build your brand
- The key elements of good Instagram photography
- Develop themes to keep profile visually consistent
- Understand how to use scheduling tools to plan ahead
- Do’s & don’ts for running competitions
- Influencer marketing
Prices: Dependent on number of participants & whether course content is bespoke. Get in touch for more information.
LinkedIn for Professionals
LinkedIn has exploded in growth over the last few years, but there are still many professionals who are not taking advantage of this.
If you’re unsure how to get the most out of LinkedIn, and really understand how you can leverage your profile, then this could be your solution. During this 2 hour session, we’ll spend some time going over the basics of LinkedIn, along with some profile top tips. Turn your profile from an online CV, to an up-to-date resource, helping you to connect with the right people. If needed, we can even help rewrite sections of your profile, to make sure you’re as visible as possible.
- Understand the purpose of LinkedIn
- Best practice profile tips
- How to ‘search’ on LinkedIn
- Discover the new features of LinkedIn
- Understand hashtags
- Understand how to use scheduling tools to plan ahead
Prices: Dependent on number of participants & whether course content is bespoke, typically from £250 for 2.5 hours. Get in touch for more information.